Patient Assistance Program
Our Patient Assistance Program offers compassionate pricing to qualifying patients in order to make medical cannabis more affordable. If your annual income is less than $30,000, you may be eligible for a 30% discount* on your purchases through our Patient Assistance Program.
The estora brand team understands some people may require more support to afford their medication. We developed our Compassionate Pricing Program in an effort to make medical cannabis accessible to people in need.
Receive a 30% discount on up to 60 grams per month.
Who is eligible?
Patients with an annual income of $30,000 or less are eligible for the Patient Assistance Program.
We accept any documentation from a Federal or Provincial program that shows your annual or monthly income.
Patients approved with a Notice of Assessment from Revenue Canada must confirm their eligibility on an annual basis. Patients approved with supporting documentation from a Federal or Provincial program must confirm their eligibility with each medical document submitted to us.
Any patient under the age of 18 will automatically qualify for the Patient Assistance Program.
We reserve the right to request documentation of eligibility based on the criteria identified above and reserve the right to cease a patient’s participation in our Patient Assistance program. We reserve the right to limit the size of this program and/or change or cancel this program at any time.
What products can I buy?
- Limited to 60g per month
- Not applicable to accessories
- No other discounts can be applied to this special offer
How to apply?
- Email your documentation to email@example.com or fax to 1-844-295-6641, and we will process your application within 1-2 business days
- You will receive a confirmation email or phone call from our Customer Care Team once you have been approved.
- Once approved, the pricing on the website will reflect your discount (when you are logged in).