To order, you must first sign in. If you do not have an account, click below to get started.
Active ingredients are diluted into USP (pharma) grade medium chain triglyceride oil.
estora THC drops are formulated using broad spectrum oil which means the major cannabinoid is standardized every time. Terpenes are present in trace quantities.
THC drops has been designed for patients seeking products for conditions requiring treatment with THC.
Each bottle is supplied with a measured 0.5 mL syringe graduated at 0.1 mL increments. 1 mL of THC oil = 15 mg of the activated cannabinoids.
THC: 16.109 mg/g
CBD: 0.025 mg/g
Our standardized processes and formulation technique ensures the major cannabinoid(s) is standardized and our patients receive consistent products every single time.
What makes our products unique?
• Is USP Pharma Grade MCT Oil.
• Is ethically sourced.
• It aids in absorption of cannabinoids.
• Is tasteless.
• Is considered hypoallergenic.
• Supercritical CO2 extraction (i.e., at a certain temperature and pressure) ensures that the chemical integrity of the phytochemicals is retained.
• This type of extraction ensures that there is a minimal risk of contaminants in the extracts.
• Our facility is female-only plant clone forward facility.
• Milled flower from whole flower of various grades
Quality Check Process
• Heavy metal Free
• Pesticides Free
estora’s branded cannabis oils will provide you with a dosage format that
Is easy to ingest and discreet
helps you achieve precise titration and find your minimum effective dose
already activated and does not need to be heated